The Henry Building, located on the corner of West Jackson and North Jefferson Streets in Historic Downtown Dublin was originally constructed in 1898 and named for its builder, riverboat captain Robert C. Henry. Henry was also the founding president of Dublin’s first bank, The Dublin Banking Company. The two-story, 13,500 square foot, brick building housed the bank for many years on the bottom floor. The upstairs portion of the building was used for a variety of purposes, including a telephone exchange, fraternal organization lodges, and as Curry Real Estate’s first office in 1902. The Henry Building would later become home to Dublin’s first Piggly Wiggly store, as well as Pierce & Orr, a popular grocery store in the 1930s and 1940s. It was replaced by Belk Matthews department store in the early 1950s.
Belk Matthews remained as the anchor for The Henry until the construction of the Dublin Mall in the early 1970s. In 1991, Bellevue Properties, Inc., a Curry Company, purchased the building from the New Family Trust after damage from a small fire. During the late 1980s and into the 1990s the discount outlet, Super 10, occupied both floors of the building before it was re-tenanted with Hope Home Furniture Store until 2014.
With assistance from both State and Federal Historic Preservation tax credits, Bellevue Properties, Inc. has redeveloped the property into three retail/commercial spaces on the first floor and a collaborative office concept on the second floor. This adds additional boutique retail and office space to the landscape of Downtown Dublin, as well as provides additional space for entrepreneurial business activity that will support both new and existing restaurants, shops, and businesses in the area.
In addition to the Offices at The Henry, the first floor has two commercial tenants, Integrity Hospice and the commercial lending branch of Citizens Bank of Laurens County. The second floor serves as the home of the corporate headquarters of GovStrive. All tenants have access to a common lobby with mail station, restrooms, elevator, and courtyard. The Offices at The Henry consists of multiple options for a collaborative office environment, including open seating, private offices, shared kitchen/break room, restrooms, printing center, conference rooms, and meeting rooms. The collaborative office space offers its users several membership options including daily, weekly, and monthly membership passes that include WI/FI internet, utilities, and janitorial services.
The purpose behind the Henry building is to provide an area for your business to grow without the high overhead costs. Inside the Henry building, there are both open seated "hot seats" and private offices that include office furniture, conference rooms, WiFi, storage lockers, common courtyard patio, and a community break area are also available for your convenience.
Choose a any of our "hot desks" in our open seating space. Daily, monthly, and weekly options are available.
Daily: $25.00/ Day
Weekly: $75.00/ Week
Monthly $150.00/ Month
Book a room with a view of our beautiful downtown Dublin for your next group meeting.. Half or full day options are available. Each meeting room includes a television for video conference capability.
Half Day: $100.00
Whole Day: $200.00
Private Office Space
Fully furnished, private, lockable offices. Yearly leases required.
Private Office: $600.00/ Month
Questions about our Membership Packages? We can help!
ADDRESS: 106 WEST JACKSON STREET, DUBLIN, GA 31021
TEL: 478-609-0445 |